December 26, 2016

Timeless

coat - the lace (buy here)
blazer - l'eskizzo (buy here)
bag - boorbon (buy here)
shoes - zara
watch - the 5th watches (buy here)
np: Robots Don't Sleep – Trouble

There are many timeless pieces, and a good quality blazer is definitely among them. There are so many ways how you can wear it. First of all, they are irreplaceable when you study in school, university, or work in the office. A blazer can be worn with lots of different dresses, being thrown on the shoulders in the evening, for example. Personally I wait for spring to wear it with various t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers for a very casual yet chic look. I have a navy variant from L'Eskizzo - a Ukrainian clothing brand. The color is so deep and beautiful!
Another timeless thing here is definitely a gray coat - that's my new big love and you'll see it not once throughout the winter here on my blog. It's from The Lace brand, and they have an amazing choice of coats on their site. I was choosing mine for a long time!
Hope you're having your New Year mood already. Cause my is somewhere far from me so far, he-he.

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: