July 1, 2016

Denim on Denim

top - shein (buy here)
skirt - shein (out of stock, buy similar here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
watch - rosefield watches (buy here)
denim jacket - second hand
backpack - boorbon (buy here)
sneakers - zara
np: Ourlives – A Sight to See

It's always strange to be back to my blog after a long break. It feels like forever, every single time when I don't have any posts for a week or longer. But here it is, a new post!
The question of total denim looks was always ambiguous for me, as I liked how other people (read: fashion bloggers) created such looks but I was very careful when it came to me. If I was wearing a denim skirt, I was trying to complete the look with a biker jacket, and in the same way, I tried to wear a denim jacket with not-denim bottoms. But this time, I decided to give it a chance.
By the way, have you already tried to decorate your clothes with different patches or badges? This kind of trend becomes more and more popular these days - a golden opportunity to recollect your childhood years:) This trick can come in handy if you have some old mom jeans you don't want to wear anymore - just put different interesting patches on and you'll breathe a new life into them!

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment:

  1. Очень стильный образ, лайк! Он бы отлично смотрелся с макияжем о котором я рассказала у себя в блоге. Взгляни https://insidefashiona.blogspot.ru/2016/07/gym-skin-beauty-2016.html

    Целую, Анастасия

    ReplyDelete