January 5, 2016

Oh, Deer

sweater - dressin (buy here)
backpack - dressin (buy here)
jacket - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
skirt - bershka
boots - zara
np: Radical Face – Ghost Towns


Oh, deer! Just look at this wonderful fluffy sweater!:) Not only me, but all people around fall in love immediately when they see it. I think it's just perfect for New Year and Christmas holidays. Don't you agree? Having this sweater, you will have adorable outfits, even if combining it with basic jeans, pants, and skirts. It's very convenient, and I'm sure such pieces should be in any wardrobe for those moments when you don't want to overthink your outfit. Another convenient thing here is a bakpack! You've already seen a grey backpack in one of my previous outfits, and here is another one. I'm a fan of backpacks, seriously! 
As you see from the photos, I decided to create a real New Year-ish look:) So a white pompon hat and a red jacket (that reminds me of Santa Clause) have done a trick, hurray!:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Какие классные фотографии*-*
    http://insidefashiona.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, such a kind of sweater is essential in the winter wardrobe. I love your hat : ) I have something similar, made by myself ; )
    Have a nice day!
    Helena from LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woow:) I can't knit, unfortunately
      Have a good day too!:)

      Delete