November 30, 2015

Breakfast Post

parka - wholesalebuying (I ordered here)
hat - dresslink (buy here)
scarf - dresslink (buy here)
turtleneck - second hand
skirt, boots - bershka

np: Grizzly Bear – Speak In Rounds


This post is very special for me, as it marks the beginning of something new on my blog. If you follow me on instagram, you know that most of my photos there are photos of food. I guess one will never think about me as about a fashion blogger judging just from my instagram profile. I seem to be more like a food blogger I think. There is like a continuous fight inside of me - me as a fashion blogger against me as a food lover. So I decided to reconcile them finally. It happened that all my outfits I usually shoot after breakfast or before lunch in some cafe - so why not to take pictures of my meals for the blog, I wondered. And here it is - my first ever post where I show not only my outfit but also my breakfast. I will be very happy to hear your thoughts about this idea:)

Thanks for the photos and our breakfast to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment:

  1. Really like this outfit: the colorful scarf in contrast with the rest of the look, pretty! : )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete