October 8, 2015

My Beret is Back

button-up skirt - shein (buy here, I ordered size M)
bag - dresslink (buy here)
shoes - shellys london
sweater, beret - second hand
np: Арсен Мірзоян – Осінь

Yes, I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time! Eventually, I took all my hats, berets and scarves out of the closet. As soon as I put on a beret, my outfits get these French and romantic vibes again! I guess nothing can be done here, although I'm not against it, actually:) 
Ohh, and I guess you remember my obsession with button-up skirts! That's my fourth one already (three of them are from shein.com, by the way:)). I hope you don't think I'm crazy:D 
This outfit is very easy to recreate - just take a skirt and a beret of the same color (not necessarily red), add some stripes for a contrast, a small black bag, and you are ready to go! If you scroll down a little, you'll see that I also had a biker jacket with me. As usual, a detail that makes my look not so sweet:)

Thanks for these beautiful photos to my beautiful Alyona Lobanova!<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments: