August 8, 2015

Pink I Scream

Haha, another pink combination on my blog!:) This time it's this cute t-shirt with pink ice-cream. It looks so delicious, that I heard lots of compliments about it on that day:)
I didn't want to look very childish in this tee, so I tried to combine it with a classic black pencil skirt. And I think they look pretty nice together:) Because of the skirt this outfit may be worn to school sand universities also:) 
By the way, such a length of sleeves is my favorite at the moment. Just a couple of centimeters longer, but it looks much more stylish than the usual one:) Try to wear it too:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
ice-cream t-shirt - new dress (buy here)
skirt - second hand
shoes - new look
bag - cndirect (buy here)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful outfit!! Really love the top and the bag!! So adorable!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i love this look so much
    the ice-shirt is amazing
    cute and eyecatchy lovely

    hope you'll visit my blog too AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. У меня такая же сумочка и я ее обожаю) Даже не ожидала, что она мне так понравится! Очень нравится блузка! Милый и интересный аутфит!)

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete