August 2, 2015

Bananas during the Golden Hour

There are lots of articles that suggest taking pictures during the Golden Hour - time just before the sunset (or sunrise, if you are brave enough to wake up that early:). And looking at these photos I totally agree with those articles, as the light is just perfect!:) Especially I love the tower behind me and reflections of the sun in the windows! Looks magical, isn't it?)
And yes, those are again bananas on my t-shirt!:) I just can't do anything with my love to them:) 
Hope you're having great Sunday so far!:) With bananas:D


Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak!<3
banana t-shirt - wholesalebuying (buy here)
watch - wholesalebuying (buy here)
hat - pull&bear
shoes - shellys london
skirt, vest - second hand

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt :)

    Have a nice day xx

    Fédorah urban-gal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete