June 17, 2015

White Crop Top and Talks about Lemonade

Sometimes life brings you surprises and not always they are pleasant. When I woke up today in the morning, I understood that it was too cold for my planned outfit and I had to put on also a jacket. I didn't manage to do the hairstyle I wanted, although yesterday I did it almost perfectly. When we came to this location it was so windy, that it was almost impossible to take pictures sometimes. I wanted to be walking in the photos, but I couldn't even after nearly seven walkings back and forth in front of the camera. That's just an example how everything can go wrong during one moment (hello, drama queen!). But you remember that you should always make lemonade, no matter what! I know that all these things are not serious and they are not worth having a bad mood. Especially when your outfit looks good with a jacket too!:)
Of course you see, that the main actor here is not the jacket, but this amazing white crop top with a bow! It looks so unique and stylish that I'm totally in love with it! I like both the material and quality of it, it's just great. Such things can easily raise your spirits. Proved!

Big thanks for the photos to my friend Tania!<3
white crop top - shein (buy here)
biker jacket - pull&bear
platforms - dressgal (buy here)
pants, bag - second hand

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

6 comments:

  1. Классный образ, цепляет своей простотой)) очень красивый топ!)
    Заходи ко мне в гости) Буду рада дружить :))

    www.blotterlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое!
      Обязательно загляну)

      Delete
  2. beautiful styling...love the cropped top
    you are stunning!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete