June 2, 2015

Oh No, Summer is Here

Well, summer is here. It's time to face the music (I'm no longer your muse, haha:D). Ok, now it's not the time to sing Katy Perry's songs, although I really like this one.
I told you not even once that I don't like summer and usually I try to ignore it as much as I can. I don't rest on the beach or swim in the sea and I don't wear summer clothes much. Partly because I don't feel very comfortable showing my legs. But I really want this situation to change  - I've already had two outfits with bare legs, so I hope I won't spend this summer like the previous one - wearing mostly jeans and pants. Although, judging from this post, it's very likely to happen:D
If you remember my What to Wear in Summer  post you know that I advised you to wear spaghetti strap tops and oversized pants. And you see, I apply those recommendations in my life:) I added a fringe cardigan and a hat for a very nice evening on the roof:)

Thanks for the company and photos to Anna Pogribnyak:) 
sunglasses - pull&bear
necklace - accessorize
bag - new look
hat - stradivarius
cardigan, top, pants - second hand

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

6 comments:

  1. Stunning fringe! Очень атмосферные фото! Очки в круглой оправе, шляпа с полями и эта бахрома - замечательно сочетание!

    Жду в гости) http://zazulkalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое!)
      Очень приятно, что образ Вам приглянулся!)

      Delete
  2. Круто! Мне нравится ваш стиль!

    WELCOME TO MY BLOG - ONLYJANINA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Невероятно приятно!

      Delete