June 12, 2015

Desigual #SeminakedSummer Edition


"La Vida es Chula!" - that's what Kyiv was saying today!:) And it's difficult not to agree - Life is Cool, that's for sure. Especially, when such events are held.
Today, on the 12th of June 2015, for the very first time famous Spanish brand Desigual organized #SeminakedSummer Edition in Ukraine. Before it was organized in many countries around the world and eventually it came to us:)
As I told you in my previous post and as it was promised before, 100 hundred people received free clothes from Desigual. All they had to do is to come in the swimming suit and be among the first hundred of participants. Some people started to wait at night even:) But it was worth it - they had a chance to choose any two pieces of clothes for free! Who wouldn't like that?:)
By the way, all the other people were able to buy clothes with 50% discount:) Let the sales begin!:) 
Although I wasn't ready to partake (I'm not the most confident person in the world), I was really interested to see everything with my own eyes, so I visited this event. Frankly speaking I didn't expect that so many people would come, but that's a fact - more than one hundred people were walking in the center of Kyiv in the swimwear! They had fun even before the start of the event, but you should have seen their eyes after it - they were full of happiness:) 
I'm very glad that such events are held in Ukraine and who knows, maybe next summer I'll be among those lucky people with free clothes!:) 

These photos were not taken by me, but I thought it would be interesting for you to see what happened:)


Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3
La Vida es Chula!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment