June 23, 2015

Being a Blogger...

Being a blogger is rewarding and interesting. My favorite part is seeing the edited photos that look so "bloggerish". You know, with blurred background, interesting setting and different poses. And if I manage to walk in the shot - consider it pure magic! At that moment, I feel like that's not me in photos but some really cool world-wide blogger!:)
Being a blogger is challenging. You need to be different from post to post, but at the same time you should be yourself and show your personality. There were couples of times when people told me that I looked always the same. And it wasn't the most flattering feeling in the world. There were times when people told me I looked bad, not beautiful, slovenly and so on and so forth. If you are not ready for such comment don't even try showing your photos to a great audience:)
Being a blogger is time-consuming. You need to find a lot of time to find the location, take pictures, edit them, write a post, share it in all the social networks. Sometimes that's too difficult, especially when you have a full-time job at the same time.
Being a blogger is difficult without people who support you. At the very beginning, when you are not sure whether you should do it or no, you need someone who will say "You can do it!" I remember not showing my first posts to a lot of people as I was afraid of their reaction. Only a couple of people knew what I was doing. 
Being a blogger is impossible without a good photographer, who can understand what you need and expect from photos. Of course, you can take pictures with a tripod, but you will never get interesting angles with it. The photographer of the photos from this post you've met already. That's my beautiful and talented friend Alyona Lobanova. I can't even express my gratitude to her. Just look at these photos and you'll understand why she is a goddess of photography!
And many thanks to my another talented friend Anastasia Kalyna, who made this amazing hairdo for me. Lots of people even believed that I had my hair cut!:) Real metamorphosises!:) Being completely different was very interesting. 

And you know, being a blogger is senseless without you - people who read my blog. Many many thanks. From the very bottom of my heart<3
platforms - dressgal (buy here)
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
shirt - bershka
vest, skirt, bag - second hand

Thanks for reading again!
Love, Nastia<3

9 comments:

  1. Я тоже в первую секунду подумала, что ты постриглась)
    И подписываюсь под всем вышеописанным. So true, как говорится.

    animalarithmeticblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я и хотела, чтобы создалось такое впечатление!)
      хихи)

      Delete
  2. мне безумно нравится! Настя, какая же ты стильная! Каждый раз разная, но верна своему стилю! Тебе бы, кстати, очень пошел бы боб! Не думаешь сделать настоящую стрижку?)

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо, Рита! Как же это приятно! Очень-очень!
      Нееет, пока не думаю) Я раньше всегда ходила с короткой стрижкой)
      Но пока мне с длинными нравится больше)

      Delete
  3. мне безумно нравится! Настя, какая же ты стильная! Каждый раз разная, но верна своему стилю! Тебе бы, кстати, очень пошел бы боб! Не думаешь сделать настоящую стрижку?)

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. very stylish look here!
    i love the shirt :)

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. надихаєш по повній програмі:D
    ти така молодець!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Отличный образ и шикарные фотографии!
    Мне очень понравилось!!!

    Заглядывай и ты в мой блог, там много интересных постов: https://taya.today

    ReplyDelete
  7. очень интересный пост! ведь действительно, блоггер - это настолько многранная личность, что даже представить невозможно! классный оутфит, Вам очень идет сочетание жилетки и рубашки! красота :)
    Заходите в мой БЛОГ

    ReplyDelete