May 1, 2015

Oversized Pants


Of course, our love to skinny jeans is very-very strong. My previous post is a vivid example of this:) But recently I've been very passionate about high-waisted oversized pants. I think they can bring some freshness to the whole look, don't you agree? 
Minimalistic t-shirts with different phrases are my love too. You won't be sorry if you buy a couple of them!) Mine has "In Vogue We Trust" on it:)

Thanks for the photos to my friend Ira<3
denim jacket - miss selfridge
pants - second hand
shoes - shellys london

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

5 comments:

  1. Великолепный аутфит! Люблю сочетание классических вещей со спортивными элементами)
    ONLYJANINA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое!
      мне приятно!)

      Delete
  2. Настенька, как всегда стильная и милая)

    Юля
    yuliasi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо большое, Юленька:*

      Delete