May 30, 2015

Milkmaid Braid and Denim Pants


Do you see that? I managed to walk in the shot!:D Go, Nastia!:)
Today is the last spring day, but the weather seems not to know that:) And I'm more than happy with that:) Yesterday I decided to put on my new (if they can be called like that as they are second hand:D ) oversized (literally oversized as they are in size 14:D) denim pants (somehow I can't call them just 'jeans'). When I tried them on at home (I was too lazy to do that in the shop), they turned out to be not quite what I expected and first I thought I wouldn't wear them at all. But after some time I understood that I really like them:) And I like how they look together with my biker jacket and a floral blouse.
Btw, have you noticed my hairstyle?) I like it sooo much! Of course, I couldn't do it by myself, as for me that's far too difficult:( So I asked my friend Anastasia Kalyna to do that, as she is a real hairstyle queen!:)

Thanks for the photos to my dear Anna Pogribnyak!:) 

sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
biker jacket - pull&bear
floral blouse - forever21
pants, bag - second hand
pointed flats - new look

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

16 comments:

  1. I am in love with your hairstyle! Beautiful look! :)
    xx
    http://fuss.co.in/norwegian-wood/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is fantastic! You look great <3
    I just found your blog and I really like you blog and style. I am your new follower now :)
    I would like to invite you to visit my blog also. I hope you will like it :)

    http://margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!)
      I will visit your blog for sure, thanks for inviting!)

      Delete
  3. Мне очень понравились босоножки! Интересно, в Москве можно такие найти?)))

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. к сожалению, я их покупала на распродаже давно, поэтому очень сомневаюсь:(

      Delete
  4. Очень стильно! Цветочная блузка тебе очень идет!)
    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо огромное!)
      Мне очень приятно слышать)

      Delete
  5. Классно Вы все сочетали! Недавно начала читать Ваш блог, и все думаю - где было мое чувство стиля, когда мне было 23? :) Вроде не так давно - но возможности недорогих и хороших покупок онлайн буквально в течении последних трех лет развились, это точно. Хотя, конечно, чувство стиля не от покупок зависит, Вы молодец!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ой, спасибо большое! Мне очень приятно!
      Я думаю, так всегда - когда смотришь на свой стиль несколько лет назад, всегда недоволен собой и своим выбором:) У меня точно так же)
      Иногда мне не нравится то, что я носила полгода назад)

      Delete
    2. Вероятно, потому что в стиле просто обязано быть развитие, и эти ощущения, что что-то не нравится из прошлых образов - оно самое и есть :)

      Delete
  6. I love this look soo much you look very chic and trendy .. great hair style
    also check out my blog
    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I like my hairstyle too! it's a pity I can't do it by myself:(

      Delete
  7. Очень стильно! Казалось бы, джинсы+косуха избитая тема, но тут все выглядит очень свежо и по-новому
    www.gvozdishe.com

    Follow gvozdishe on google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое!) Очень рада это читать)
      Возможно дело в самих джинсах) Или даже в прическе))
      Но я рада, что вышло не слишком избито) Спасибо)

      Delete
  8. Один из моих любимых ваших образов. Очень вдохновляет

    http://www.colorofmytrueloveshair.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete