April 29, 2015

Parisian Mood Again


It seems like I have another French looking outfit, right? I guess it will last as long as I wear my berets:) We understand it will change soon as it's almost summer outside. But you know, I will definitely wait for autumn to wear berets again!:D 
In this outfit I combined a lot of pieces from the basic wardrobe - biker jacket, black high-waisted skinny jeans, striped top. If you don't have some of these garments, you should buy them asap! It will make your life much easier, believe me:) To complete the look I went for brown accessories - chelsea boots and leather backpack. And I like the result. Do you?:) 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak!<3 
beret - second hand
striped top - zara
biker jacket - pull&bear
jeans - pull&bear
boots - new look
backpack - vintage

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

5 comments: