April 3, 2015

MBKFD F/W 15-16


Another season of MBKFD is over. Yes, it was over almost a week ago and I'm writing this post only now:)
You know, I wrote in my twitter that I was so tired after the weekend that I needed another one to have enough rest after it:D And it's absolutely true.
This time I again received the press accreditation (hurray!), so I visited a lot of shows. Some of the pictures you could see in my instagram:) 
Except the usual part of attending fashion shows, I took part in Kiev Fashion Industry Forum. I had a wonderful opportunity to listen to such great people from the fashion industry as Hilary Alexander, Rebecca Voight, Tony Glenville and others. It was a really exciting experience.
I didn't take my camera with me, so I don't have any decent photos, just a couple from my iphone. 
But if you want to feel the whole atmosphere of those days - just follow this link from the fashionweek.kiev.ua
And here I will show you just some of my personal photos:)



Hope to see you there next season!)


Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments: